Monday, November 1, 2010

I have a problem

I have a slight obsession with baby bedding.  Actually the problem really is that I have this idea in my head about how I want the nursery to look and I can't find bedding that matches my vision.  Especially if we end up with a girl.  Enter:  overly ambitious Jamie.  I've been toying with the idea of making the bedding/textiles in baby's room.  Check out what I spent 2 + hours working on today....


Still not exactly what I have in my head but we're getting there.  This could very well be the fabrics we use if we have a girl :).  You can check them out here (ignore the browns, it's my lame version of editing a picture that originally had more than 12 different prints on it).

Boy bedding is a whole 'nother demon within itself and right now I really need to get something done. :)

P.S.  Many thanks to Kage for helping to cultivate my new obsession.

1 comment: