Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ticked off

It's been awhile since I found something my dogs love.  They're both slightly destructive and love treats. - I've been reading recommendations online for awhile about the Everlasting Treat Ball.  I was looking for something to entertain them and keep them distracted from torturing playing with my parents' dog this week so I bought two.  Minnie managed to dig the treats out of both ends in just over 1.5 hours.  Charlie gnawed for nearly 2.5 hours before he got distracted by something shiny.  Rather than let Minnie eat more treats today I decided to take it away and put it up high so Minnie couldn't steal it.  This is what happened:


She barked at it (the small blue thing you see right in front of her) for nearly 30 minutes.  Hey, at least she was occupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment