Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kicks

I've been feeling Putty (aka Sweet Baby Girl) move around for about a week and a half now.  It started if I would try to listen to her with the doppler.  She apparently doesn't like to be poked or prodded because one night she kicked it and swam off (disclaimer: I try not to listen to her more than once a week and only for a minute or so.  My mom is uber worried about that :P).  Since that night, I can feel her every once and awhile and it's been very sporadic.

This morning however, she's been going nuts!  I think I've felt her more this morning (granted I've been awake since 5:30) than I have in an entire day before.  Danny has the day off so I keep making him feel my belly (at first he thought I was nuts).  Just a minute ago though, he felt her and got this big grin on his face. I'm glad she's finally making herself known to her daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment