Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Putty update

How far along: 19 weeks, 6 days (they pushed me back a week!)
Total weight gain/loss: gained 1 pound this month - still down 1 overall
Maternity clothes: heck yes
Stretch marks: sadly, they're starting
Sleep: ummm...not so much
Best moment this week: Seeing our daughter at the ultrasound this morning!
Movement: Sporadically
Food cravings: More like I get stuck on a food - I ate burritos 5 days in a row this week
Food aversions: Still happens all the time.
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Sleeping regular hours
What I am looking forward to: Feeling her move more often.  Being able to use the gender specific pronoun when we talk about her!
Milestones: I was sent back a week because she's measuring small (but looks perfect) so I get to relive the halfway point tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You have your ticker up! I'm not sure how long it's been there... probably a while. I'm so glad you're past the creepy stage :)

    Congrats again on the baby girl! I told Blake that I want us to hang out enough that our girls are friends, they won't even be a year apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put it up yesterday! Now that they're promising they won't move my due date anymore!

    ReplyDelete