Friday, October 15, 2010

Drama

To say this has been a tough week is a bit of an understatement. I'm sure it could have been worse, it's just been far from the normal routine.

Danny left on Monday for training in Davenport all week. Danny hasn't been away from me and our house since he went on a fishing trip with my family 3 summers ago. We're pretty used to the idea of me leaving but Danny being gone was odd. I realize I'm whining but, this is my blog and I can whine if I want to. :)

I actually had scheduled, structured work 3.5 days this week. Again, not odd for most people but, when you're used to setting your own hours its a little different. I also traveled to NE with my boss for a conference. Which meant neither of us were home. Which meant we had to board the pups. Which leads to my next source of stress.

Charlie has a mild case of kennel cough. Not too bad as Minnie doesn't have it (yet). But, I had a minor meltdown about it yesterday. I think it's the first thing that I've cried about in a long time and I fully blame the tears on pregnancy and stress. The cough isn't too bad, and he could get over it on his own but we need to board them next week while we head to AZ so I need Charlie to get better ASAP. Also, I need Minnie not to get it. And finally, as another fun result of pregnancy, my immune system is lower than normal so I have to be careful not to get to. Thank goodness for Dan coming home today so he can give C his meds. This is the main thing I'm not supposed to do with him.

Alright, vent over. Aren't you glad you stopped by? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment