Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

How far along: 12 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I'm avoiding the scale. But, I have a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday so I'll find out then.
Maternity clothes: some things are just more comfortable with an elastic waist. Especially if I know I'm going to be sitting all day.
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Not getting enough -- I'm good at waking up at 2am and staying awake until it's almost time for me to get up. Awesome.
Best moment this week: Realizing I only have 3 days left on my progesterone.
Movement: No sir.
Food cravings: Happens randomly and rarely.
Food aversions: Happens all the time.
Gender: I think boy.
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Beer and eating whatever I want.
What I am looking forward to: Cool weather
Milestones: Almost out of 1st trimester and done with progesterone!

All in all, I feel like crap 75% of my day. Hoping to feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! Hope you get feeling better soon! I heart your baby. And you. A LOT.

    ReplyDelete