Friday, September 10, 2010

I sure hope not

I came across this today,

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and some brown hair.

I really hope the weight is wrong...and maybe the labor time. Really hope the weight is wrong.

Disclaimer: I did this completely for fun and put no stock into what Madame Z's prediction is. :)

1 comment:

  1. So I just did that myself. I realize I already gave birth, but here's what I got:

    The day you deliver, outside will be dark (It's was 11:00 am). Your baby will arrive in the early evening (it was late morning). After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours (12 hours), your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds (8 pounds), 9 ounces (4 ounces), and will be 16 inches (20 inches) long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a lot (quite a bit) of red (blond) hair.

    The only thing that was right was the sex and eye color :) So I guess that means you'll have a boy with hazel eyes.

    ReplyDelete