Friday, September 17, 2010

Putty update

How far along: 13 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: - 4lbs...they finally wrote me a prescription of anti-nausea meds.
Maternity clothes: some things are just more comfortable with an elastic waist. Especially if I know I'm going to be sitting all day.
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Thank goodness for naps.
Best moment this week: When they finally found the heartbeat at our appointment.
Movement: No sir.
Food cravings: Happens randomly and rarely.
Food aversions: Happens all the time.
Gender: I think boy.
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Sleeping regular hours
What I am looking forward to: I caved and bought a doppler. It comes tomorrow. I'm excited and looking forward to the piece of mind. Even though we hit 2nd trimester, I'm not sure I'll stop being afraid of losing this baby until I can regularly feel him/her.
Milestones: I failed my glucose test...oh wait, is that not a milestone? blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment