Monday, November 28, 2011

Soo big!

I can't believe that a) November is almost over b) my baby is 8 months old c) Christmas will be here any minute.

I have lots of obligatory pictures to post but, for those that haven't heard - Audra is on the move.  I got a video of her about 2 weeks ago.  The army crawl is still pretty much the same.  I think it's because she can't get any traction on our floor and that she's always had really strong arms.



She also has an excellent pivot point with her belly and can turn fairly quickly.  Last night, I put her on the floor while I picked up her room a bit.  I turned around and found this.



While I'm talking about her being on the move, might as well show you this - no one is safe in our house.  Poor Minnie needed a haircut so badly that she couldn't see the small child sneaking up on her.

 I'm the terrible mother that didn't take a picture of my baby in her pretty dress on Thanksgiving.  Instead, I took a picture when she passed out in her Exersaucer.  Dan and I were trying to finish getting ready to head to his aunt's house and I found girlfriend like this.

Another abnormal napping spot on Thanksgiving.

I love that the older that she gets the more her personality is shining through.  I think this picture gives us a good glimpse of the future. I call this picture 'blatant refusal to do what Mommy wants because I know I Daddy won't make me do anything I don't want to.'

 My mom and sisters came to visit after Thanksgiving and Audra put up with a lot of shopping.

She's so inquisitive right now.  As long as she has something to do, she's happy.

We also met Santa over the weekend.  I love that she's more confused as to why some strange man with a long white beard is holding her than upset about it.


Sorry this is so picture heavy and discombobulated!  
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment