Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's been awhile...

April
Checking out the crib

Baby burrito

First week home

First doctor's visit

Minnie makes sure that we're good parents

First bath

Hold me 

Meeting Titus

Napping with Dad

Give me another bath and I will fight you

Our week at Grandma and Grandpa's - borrowing a swing

Whoosh, Dad is back from his business trip.  Let's nap.

One month!  With Sammy

One month with Katie's afghan

May
Disregard the terrible face, I love my gym and my chucks.  Also, my aunties are awesome.

After the March for Dimes

Baptized!

Getting so big

Hanging out in my crib, watching the circles

Saw Moose (Molly) run at the state track meet.  Now, I'm exhausted.

Mom needs to take more pictures...

Audra's two months tomorrow!  She smiles, coos, and accidentally rolls from front to back.  We'll be back tomorrow with an official 2 month post.  Promise.  Now, we need to get ready for her two month doctor appointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment