Friday, January 7, 2011

A long awaited update

How far along: 28 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I stopped paying attention
Maternity clothes: heck yes
Stretch marks: ugh, more on this soon
Sleep: not so much.  Three nights this week I've been up for 3+ hours in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: Dan brought home some of her furniture!
Movement: I'm starting to figure out her schedule and look forward to the parts of the day when she wiggles around
Food cravings: bananas (normally I dislike bananas because of the texture but Little Miss really likes them!)
Food aversions: depends on the day. 
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Sleeping regular hours
What I am looking forward to: our 2nd childbirth class is on Sunday. It may sound weird but I find them relaxing!
Milestones: We made it to third trimester this week and now have doctor appointments every 2 weeks instead of 4!

1 comment: