Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's been awhile

Great, now I've got the song in my head.

I finished my class last week. Well, at least attending my class, now I have a ton of work to get done by Friday. I'm praying that my computer acts ok until them, I've been having issues with it but want to get through this class and the conference before I take it in. I'm happy to have my iPad just in case in Denver just hoping it doesn't come down to that.

I leave for Denver on Thursday. I always feel bad leaving Dan behind but promised him that next year he can come to San Fran with me. I'll know then to book far enough in advance that I can get my own room then we'll just have to pay for his airfare.

I'm really looking forward to this trip...to getting away. Mostly because I get to see Aja. Also because I'll get to meet great people at the conference, eat great food and have some unforgettable experiences. :) Plus, when I come home I have this darn thesis to work on. Must finish three chapters this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment